TOP 5 ITEMS NEEDED THIS MONTH
1. BABY WIPES - Our goal is to provide families with a package of wipes each month. That's over 250 each month!
2. Industrial-sized Food Film - we use this to wrap our diaper bundles and we are expecting a huge donation that will need to be wrapped before sending to our partner agencies. This item can be found on our Amazon wishlist.
3. Diapers size 6 - While we accept all sizes, size 4-6 are the sizes we go through the most and size 6 is getting low. (Why do we go through so many larger size diapers? Yes, when babies are younger they go through a few more diapers in a day than when they are older, but typically babies are only in those sizes for a few weeks or a few short months. Babies in sizes 4-6 can be in those sizes for up to a year for each size!)
4. Paper Grocery Bags - Each family that visits the sharing center can fill up a bag with items. We go through over 250 bags each month.
5. Metal Shelving Racks - We are looking to utilize more open space in the warehouse to make our sorting process more efficient and clean. We could use 16 of these racks.
View our website for a list of all items accepted/needed.
Items can be brought directly to the center or shipped to
1974 S. Stoughton Road, Madison, WI 53716