From our Executive Director
I wish to extend our gratitude to Angela for her hard work and commitment that she has provided to our organization this past year in helping with curbside services during the pandemic, helping us move and organize our inventory and processes and the personal care and service she has provided to our clients and volunteers. We appreciate it and wish her only the best in caring for the changing needs of her family.
With the news of Angela's need to step down, we need YOU, now, more than ever! With our big fundraiser coming up, changing our store over from summer to winter, looking to hire two new coordinators, and get enough volunteers to run the Sharing Center to keep it open to continue to serve about 400 clients each month... September is going to be quite the busy month!
Here are some ways that you can HELP:
1. VOLUNTEER - especially during open hours. Our organization is mostly volunteer-run! We have the best volunteers! As we continue to rapidly grow, we need more volunteers to help keep up with serving more families each month. See below for more information about Volunteer needs.
2. Register or donate for the DiaperDash Event!
3. Promote the DiaperDash Event! Hang posters at your church, school, office, favorite business. Share on social media and tell all your friends.
4. Host a Diaper Drive! Help us restock our shelves with size 4, 5, 6 diapers -Bring them to the DiaperDash! - Prizes for the individual/group to bring in the most.
5. Spread the word about our job openings
6. Order something off of our Amazon wish list to help make sure we have supplies readily available.
7. Follow us on Facebook to stay up-to-date on all the latest news and happenings.
7. Pray! This organization has been incredibly blessed by the vast amount of prayers from all of you! Please continue to pray that the families coming to us will receive the care and essential items needed to care for their babies that enough volunteers will step up to help, and that the right people will be chosen for our open job positions.
THANK YOU for all you do to support the mission of this organization. You ARE making a difference!